About the Village of Carmangay
Carmangay, the oldest municipality in Vulcan County, is a peaceful village beautifully situated on the Little Bow River. It is home to many local businesses, service groups and organizations that service the community and surrounding area. The village is agriculturally supported, both in dryland and irrigated production. We are looking for an experienced Bank Specialist to join the Village.
About the Role
The Bank Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Village of Carmangay ATB agency. This role reports to the Finance and Administration Manager. The bank is open from 9am to 3pm Tuesday to Friday and closed at noon for a half an hour.
- Assist customers with bank transactions at the front counter.
- Create an accurate opening and closing each day.
- Maintain all required ATB Training and attend web informational sessions.
- Assist with required audits.
- Promote opportunities for the ATB agency to expand its customer base.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience with MS Office and computer systems.
- 1-2 years of experience working in an office environment
- Exceptional customer service.
- The ability to multi-task
- Team player
Application and Return:
Salary is dependent upon education and experience. Interested applications are invited to email their resume or summary of qualifications to Raman Chohan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish to thank everyone who submits an application; however, only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.